RESUMING CUSTOMER ACCESS AT OREGON BRANCHES | UPDATED JUNE 24, 2020
On behalf of the Gordon Truck Centers Dealer Group we are excited to inform our customers that we are resuming customer access to areas such as the driver’s lounge, parts and service counters and sales areas at the Freightliner Northwest stores in Oregon, beginning Monday, June 29, 2020. While many routine transactions will continue to occur curbside, the Coburg, Hermiston, La Grande, Medford, and Redmond stores will allow access to their stores for customers in need of additional assistance.
IN-STORE ACCESS GUIDELINES:
- Please do not enter facilities if you are sick
- Face coverings are encouraged
- Please respect social distancing of 6’
- Wait in line on the floor markers
- For your safety, no food or beverages permitted
Restrooms within the buildings are now available for use. Portable, outdoor restrooms and open-air tents will be temporarily available for as well for customers waiting for their truck. To help with social distancing and limiting folks waiting in the driver’s lounge, we ask that whenever possible, that you return to your home, terminal, or hotel to wait for your truck to be serviced. Our staff will assist you in any way possible to make arrangements if we can.
We do hope you will take advantage of our extended services and 2020 Summer Service Specials as we move forward together.
- Curbside parts, service & sales remains available at all locations
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery service
- Mobile service available
- Truck sanitization before and after services and test drive
- Online parts ordering through Pinnacle Truck Parts
- Parts call-in ordering (Weekdays: 6am – 8:30pm and Saturdays: 7am – 5:30pm)
- Business to business parts deliveries
- Delivery eta and proof of delivery notifications
- Text/email ready notifications when parts are ready at will-call
We thank you again for trusting us with your business during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor guidelines, observe our safety practices, and adjust as necessary.
Gordon Truck Centers, Inc.
COVID-19 Response Team
About Gordon Truck Centers, Inc.
Built upon over 30 years of helping customer satisfy their transportation needs, Gordon Truck Centers, Inc. is an expanded network of dealerships doing business as Freightliner Northwest, Western Star Northwest, and Freightliner of Hawaii. The Dealership Family has 12 locations off nearly every major highway throughout Washington, Oregon and Hawaii. As a full-service Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso, Wilson Trailer, dealership family, GTC can sell, finance, insure and service commercial trucks for medium and heavy-duty applications.