UPDATED SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
The year 2020 has presented many challenges for our communities, families, and businesses. Our communities have witnessed just how much we all rely on heavy trucks, the folks behind the wheel and the teams keeping the wheels turning. We are proud to be part of an industry fueled by essential service workers and all-around great folks, and we are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve our customers through and beyond the COVID-19 crisis.
Our branches have resumed customer access and have updated signage to help with local processes. We are committed to keeping the safety of our visitors and employees a top priority. Curbside services will continue alongside our open doors, for the indefinite future. Should there be any urgent announcements related to COVID-19, we will update this page and/or make necessary local announcements.
We ask that our customers review our current COVID-19 guidelines for all locations, and we look forward to moving beyond this crisis, together.
IN-STORE ACCESS GUIDELINES:
- Please do not enter facilities if you are sick.
- Face coverings are encouraged. Requirement is subject to local government regulations. Please note signage at the location you are visiting.
- Please respect social distancing of 6’.
- Wait in line on the floor markers.
- For your safety, no food or beverages permitted
Restrooms at many of our branches are available for use. If indoor facilities are not open, portable, outdoor restrooms and open-air tents are available for customers waiting for their truck. To help with social distancing and limiting folks waiting in the driver areas, we ask that whenever possible, that you return to your home, terminal, or hotel to wait for your truck to be serviced. Our staff will assist you in any way possible to make arrangements if we can.
- Curbside parts, service & sales remains available at all locations
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery service
- Mobile service available
- Truck sanitization before and after services and test drive
- Online parts ordering through EXCELERATOR
- Parts call-in ordering (Weekdays: 6am – 8:30pm and Saturdays: 7am – 5:30pm)
- Business to business parts deliveries
- Delivery eta and proof of delivery notifications
- Text/email ready notifications when parts are ready at will-call
We thank you again for trusting us with your business during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor guidelines, observe our safety practices, and adjust as necessary.
Gordon Truck Centers, Inc.
COVID-19 Response Team
About Gordon Truck Centers, Inc.
Built upon over 30 years of helping customer satisfy their transportation needs, Gordon Truck Centers, Inc. is an expanded network of dealerships doing business as Freightliner Northwest, Western Star Northwest, and Freightliner of Hawaii. The Dealership Family has 12 locations off nearly every major highway throughout Washington, Oregon and Hawaii. As a full-service Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso, Wilson Trailer, dealership family, GTC can sell, finance, insure and service commercial trucks for medium and heavy-duty applications.