Parts and Sales Lobby Customer Access | Updated May 26, 2020
On behalf of the entire Gordon Truck Centers Dealer Group we are excited to inform our customers that we will begin to allow customer access to our parts and sales lobbies at four of our Freightliner Northwest stores in Oregon. Our La Grande, Redmond, Coburg, and Medford stores reside in counties that are reporting low confirmed COVID-19 cases and we will start allowing limited access to the parts and equipment sales lobbies of these stores effective 05/27/2020. These four stores will continue to offer curbside services for those customers that prefer to be served outside the store. The rest of our stores will continue to serve customers curbside.
IN-STORE ACCESS GUIDELINES:
- Please do not enter facilities if you are sick
- Face coverings are encouraged
- Respect social distancing of 6’
- Wait in line on the floor markers
- For your safety, no food or beverages permitted
Bathrooms are accessible outside each of our stores and open-air tents are available as well for customers waiting for their truck. However, we do ask that whenever possible, that you return to your home, terminal, or hotel to wait for your truck to be serviced. Our staff will assist you in any way possible to make arrangements if we can.
We do hope you will take advantage of our extended services and 2020 Summer Service Specials as we move forward together.
- Curbside parts, service & sales remains available at all locations
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery service
- Mobile service available
- Truck sanitization before and after services and test drive
- Online parts ordering through Pinnacle Truck Parts
- Parts call-in ordering (Weekdays: 6am – 8:30pm and Saturdays: 7am – 5:30pm)
- Business to business parts deliveries
- Delivery eta and proof of delivery notifications
- Text/email ready notifications when parts are ready at will-call
Finally, we want to thank you for trusting us with your business during this challenging time. Our primary goal continues to be the safety of our employees and our customers. We will continue to monitor guidelines and observe our safety practices and make adjustments as necessary.
Gordon Truck Centers, Inc.
COVID-19 Response Team
About Gordon Truck Centers, Inc.
Built upon over 30 years of helping customer satisfy their transportation needs, Gordon Truck Centers, Inc. is an expanded network of dealerships doing business as Freightliner Northwest, Western Star Northwest, and Freightliner of Hawaii. The Dealership Family has 12 locations off nearly every major highway throughout Washington, Oregon and Hawaii. As a full-service Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso, Wilson Trailer, dealership family, GTC can sell, finance, insure and service commercial trucks for medium and heavy-duty applications.